You may be seeing this page because you used the Back button while browsing a secure web site or application. Alternatively, you may have mistakenly bookmarked the web login form instead of the actual web site you wanted to bookmark or used a link created by somebody else who made the same mistake.
Left unchecked, this can cause errors on some browsers or result in you returning to the web site you tried to leave, so this page is presented instead.
Phone: (202) 942-9319
A membership services representative is available to assist you during the hours of 8:30 am to 4:45 pm EST Monday through Friday. If calling outside of those hours/days, please leave a message or send an email to Service@asmusa.org.
Someone will contact you within 24 hours (weekdays) or 72 hours (weekends).
Single Sign On, (SSO), describes ASM's enterprise-wide identity management system. The system is based on the Security Assertion Markup Language, SAML, which allows multiple websites to recognize the same username and password.
Once you have entered your username and password and are successfully authenticated you will be returned to the website that sent you here to login.
These ASM websites require you to login as a condition of site access to certain webpages, to make a purchase, or to update your account information. Your ASM username and password should be used at the following sites.
- www.asm.org - View member only pages, link to the Member Directories, manage your subscriptions to member only email lists, and link to your profile page where members and non-members can update contact and demographic information and view membership status.
- www.asmscience.org - members and non-members can purchase annual ASM membership, journals subscriptions, books and other ASM products.
- clinmicro.asm.org - A global forum for clinical microbiologists and immunologists with clinical resources contributed by peers and leaders in the field.
- ce.asm.org - continuing education credits are claimed and managed at this website.
- Path LMS - continuing education credits are claimed and managed at this website.
- Meeting Abstract Submission and Review - each meeting or conference has a unique website for abstracts submitted for presentation
- Meeting Attendee Registration - each meeting or conference has unique website for attendee registration
- Author Billing - a unique URL is sent to each corresponding author of an accepted journal article to complete page charge and reprint orders.
- Career Connections - www.asmcareerconnections.org is the online job board for employment in the field of microbiology.
- NetFORUM - Profile management
ASM online journals - Individual subscribers to ASM journals online use the same username and password for all their journal subscriptions. These credentials are only valid for online journals websites.
aac, aem, cvi, cmr, ec, iai, jb, jcm, jvi, mmbr, mcb
CHANGE MY PASSWORD AND OTHER CONTACT INFORMATION
The master account for your ASM Single Sign On credentials can be accessed and updated by going to www.asm.org and clicking “For Members” in the blue navigation bar at the top of the page. Then click the link to "Update Your Account". Changing your password or username will change the password and username used for access to all ASM SSO federated websites. Other account information such as your primary email address, postal address, or demographic information can also be updated under the Account tab.
MANAGING PROFILE INFORMATION ACROSS MULTIPLE SITES
While your ASM account is the master account for username/password, reminder emails, contact and demographic information, each ASM website in the SSO federation may locally store preferences or information about you that is relevant only to that website. In such cases it is necessary to login at the respective site in order to update site specific information. Examples include the ASM Member Directory, which contains privacy settings relevant only to the directory site, or the www.asm.org listserv subscribe page where email addresses used for listserv subscriptions are managed, or www.asmscience.org that contains a shipping address and a billing address used only by that site.